Eye Makeup for Brown Eyes
How to choose eyeshadow for brown eyes
Choosing eyeshadow by eye color is the best way to make sure that your eye makeup accentuates your eyes. Selecting right eyeshadow for brown eyes is just as important as choosing the right eye makeup technique. It can make a huge difference in your look and can really emphasize your brown eyes. Want to know which colors match the best to brown eyes?
Eyeshadow colors for brown eyes
Deep shades of blue and brown, blue gray, plum, gold, vanilla, shades of purple and violet, nutmeg would be the best choice for brown eyes. You can use two or three tones of eyeshadow but three tones are better.
Different tones of metalic - metalic in gold, bronze, browns and pinks help brown eyes stand out in the most attractive way.|
Shades lighter than your eyes give your eyes natural look while darker shades will bring your eyes dramatic look. But the best way to find your best look is to experiment.
Eyeshadow colors for brown eyes
Shades of blue, blue gray, plum
- You can use two or three tones of eyeshadow but three tones are better.
Don't forget to blend all three colors well!
How to choose and apply eyeliner for brown eyes
If you have brown eyes, you could play with colored eyeliners.
Eye makeup tips ideas for brown eyes
Eyeliner for brown eyes - different tones on brown, golden browns, bronze, black, deep navy blue, dark grays
Eyeliner tips for brown eyes
- To make brown eyes pop up, choose a dark liner in a shade that best matches your eyeshadow. Navy or plum tones of eyeliner work well with blue and purple eyeshadows.
- For more natural look keep eyeliner to a minimum just to softly frame your eyes or apply eye shadow as your eyeliner.
- Try soft pinks to really bring you brown eyes out.
- Avoid all black as it tends to be too strong. Deep browns, plums and charcoals are a good alternative to black.
- For more dramatic look you can combine light eyeshadows with darker eyeliner - you could try plum shades of eyeliner in combination with light mauve eyeshadows, aubergine shades of eyeliner with a shimmery light pink eyeshadow.
Applying black eyeliner will bring a dramatic effect and really make your brown eyes shine.
For more dramatic look intensity, you could apply liquid eyeliner.
The purpose of eye makeup is to enhance and accentuate your brown eyes. To make the best choice you need to decide what look you want to achieve - natural, classic or dramatic? Looking for eye makeup tips for brown eyes? Want to enhance your brown eyes? Here are some eye makeup tips for brown eyes to apply eye makeup for everyday or for special occasions.
If you have brown eyes, you have lots of makeup options to select:
- When you apply eye makeup, you should consider one simple rule - light colors bring out, highlight and make larger while dark colors contour and minimize. Following this simple rule you could combine dark eyeliner and light eyeshadows to emphasize your brown eyes with black eyeliner and mascara and light eyeshadows.
- To draw attention to your eyes, keep the rest of your makeup minimal choosing neutral shades of lip and cheek color. This helps you keep the focus on your eyes.
- To lighten and open brown eyes and achieve natural eye look, apply light shades such as champagne, peach, light pink, taupes and browns.
- Pink eyeshadows with a darker color in the crease will really make your eyes brighter.
- Grey eyeshadows and liners will give you a smokey eye look.
- Opposite colors brighten each other.
- Eyeshadows with shimmer will brighten brown eyes
Neutral colors for brown eyes
If you want to achieve natural look for brown eyes, you can try eyeshadows in neutral colors such as browns, taupes, peaches, etc. When selecting eyeliner, you can go with dark browns for a natural look and black for a more intense look.
How to apply mascara for brown eyes
Curl your lashes and coat them with mascara. You could experiment with colored mascara that could really emphasize the color of your brown eyes. Dark blue mascara is a good alternative to black.
As your eyelashes are naturally dark, you can easily use black mascara. Although for more natural look you might want to try brown mascara.
How to apply makeup for brown eyes:
1. Apply light tones eyeshadow from lash to brow. Use neutral eyeshadow.
2. Apply medium-toned eyeshadow in the crease and blend up to the brow bone.
3. Apply dark eyeshadow of the same color on outer corner of the eyelid.
4. To brighten your eyes, you could apply a bit of shimmery shadow in the inner corners of your eyes.
5. Line upper lids and optionally lower.
6. Apply mascara on upper lashes with emphasis on outer corners.
For simple and quick makeup, apply shimmery pastel shadow all over your lid, curl your lashes and apply two coats of dark grey charcoal or brown mascara with emphasize on the outer corner of your eyes.
Makeup for brown eyes popular questions:
Eye makeup for brown eyes - how to choose eyeshadow colors for brown eyes
Eye makeup tips for brown eyes - how to apply eyeliner and mascara to highlight brown eyes
How to apply eye makeup for brown eyes in 6 simple steps
Makeup for brown eyes related articles:
Eye makeup for blue eyes
Eye makeup for green eyes
EyesTune.com - eye makeup tips for brown eyes
Eye makeup - Eye makeup for brown eyes